Due to health reasons, we had to cancel at the last minute.
SEE YOU in 2018!
Asheville Quilt Show
September 29 - October 1
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WNC Agriculture Center
Hours of stitching fun! Compliments for a lifetime!
Blocks! Medallions! Table runners! Quilts! Notions! Something for everyone! Show Special!
Delve into one of our great projects for 2017! Always unique! All created with our empowering Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch technique! All our patterns come with complete, comprehensible, step-by-step directions and full-size, re-usable pattern pieces.
A Sensation! Snowy Hearts table runner IX (21” x 35”) for hand or machine reverse applique with options for applique accents are very different and will make a statement in your home.
Frosty! Twinkling Flurries Quilt VI has snowflakes surrounded by stars and freshly falling across this 76” x 84” quilt.
Elegant! Victorian Flower Garden Quilt IV has 9 stencil style flower blocks, including the Lily, Rose, Sunflower, Apple Blossom, Forget-Me-Not, Trumpet Vine, Thistle, Fuchsia and Iris, all framed and bordered by an applique wrought iron gate Flowers can each be purchased separately.
Striking! Midnight Explosion Quilt VII explodes like the Aurora Borealis in the midnight sky. Designed and created in black and brights for Batik Textiles, it has 17 different reverse applique blocks with applique accents.
Stunning! Choose the bold, medallion style Fan the Flame Quilt VIII (50" x 50") designed in vibrant colors for Timeless Treasures. Swirling reverse applique center medallion bordered with machine pieced Dresden Plate and Fan blocks.
Gracious! Abounding Grace table runner VIII (20” x 56”) for hand reverse applique to set your table with grateful thanksgiving.
Fantastical! Amidala’s Flower (28” x 28”) a mini-quilt perfect for the princess in you. Hand or machine reverse applique with applique creation directions. Want some additional quilting fun? See our blog "Embellished Amidala's Flower".
Springy! Eternal Spring (18" x 43"), a hand reverse applique table runner, "Full of Hope...Full of Possibilities".
Try something new in 2017!
Never done reverse applique? Stop by our booth for a FREE DEMO anytime to learn our easier way to reverse applique by hand or machine-Trace, Baste, Snip & Stitch. It's so easy it's FUN!
Get the beauty of select table runner designs in gorgeous fabrics by Island Batik-They are already fused and cut. You need only open, layer and machine stitch! Special close-out pricing!
Great notions & helpful tools to successfully create our patterns-
Reverse Applique Revealed Tutorial booklet- Learn the wonders of our reverse applique technique for hand and machine in this handy booklet.
For the Machine Appliquer:
- Soft Fuse (37" x 3 yards)-our favorite iron-on fusible. Lightweight, doesn't gunk up your needle and your piece washes up soft.
- Kai sharp, bent-handled scissors-perfect for cutting fused fabric cleanly with more ease, and the bent-handled shape keeps your hand off the piece.
For the Hand Appliquer:
- John James Needles- No. 7 Sharps for basting; No. 11 Milliner's or No. 11 Applique for Hand stitching; No. 9 & No. 10 quilting betweens
- Kai 4" scissors specially honed for our work. 2 styles-straight blade and Bent-handled with slightly blunted tips so they don't catch on the fabric. An Eye of the Beholder exclusive!
- Beam N'Read personal light-portable, light-weight, hands-free light. Goes anywhere with you. Takes 4 AA batteries.
- AC/USB Adaptor- optional for the Beam N' Read light so it operates without batteries. 6' - 12' plug-in to either a USB port or electrical outlet
- Basting Thread-White, Natural, Red
- Desk Needle Threader- for those small-eyed, John James No. 11 Milliner's Needles the designer uses
- Needle cases- to keep your hand stitching needles organized and within easy reach.
BUY 3 or more and get 10% OFF! Buy 3 or more patterns and/or kits and get 10% OFF the purchase of your patterns/ kits.
Don’t forget to Sign up for our Newsletter and receive a FREE PATTERN in your inbox for printing at home.
Like our page on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest!